Three plates, identical in size, slightly thickened at the rims, smooth, inscribed on one side only. Originally linked with a ring (now lost) passing through a hole, 1 cm in diameter, at the centre of the top edge. The total weight of the plates is 1825 grams.
- Event TypeCreatedPlaceUccakalpa
- Event TypeRecordedPlaceUchaharāDate1930
- Event TypeStoredPlaceRani Durgavati Museum, JabalpurDate1973
The plate is inscribed on one side only. It has a hole, 0.5 cm in diameter, at the middle of the proper right side, so a seal must have been attached to it with a ring. The plate weighs 275 grams.
- Event TypeCreatedPlaceShankarpur
- Event TypeRecordedPlaceŚaṅkarpurDate1977
- Event TypeStoredPlaceRani Durgavati Museum, JabalpurDate2005