A stone slab with the left edge damaged. Part of its bottom side has also been cut away and lost after it was found but before it was delivered to the Calcutta museum, possibly to adjust its size for fixing in some other building. Dimensions above are for the extant fragment.
- Event TypeCreatedPlaceGwalior
- Event TypeRecordedPlaceGwalior fort
- Event TypeStoredPlaceIndia Museum, CalcuttaDate1929
A stone slab that has been re-cut, leaving the top and bottom intact, but removing the (viewer's) right-hand side and possibly part of the left-hand side as well. There are also two round holes drilled into the surface at about half-height and 1/4 and 3/4 of the width.
- Event TypeCreatedPlaceSārnāth
- Event TypeRecordedPlaceSārnāthDate1861-62
- Event TypeStoredPlaceIndia Museum, CalcuttaDate1983