A plate inscribed on both sides. Its surface is flat, without raised rims. The hole (1.2 cm in diameter) for the connecting ring is on the left-hand side, vertically at the centre, and horizontally 4 centimetres from the edge.
18.9cm width x 9cm height. Weight 1475 grams.
Notes and provenance
The set of five copper plates were found when a field was being dug near the village of Mirēgaon. The inscription records the donation of the village Jalapura-vāṭaka to support a group of Brāhmaṇas by Prabhāvatī Guptā in the 20th year of her son, Pravarasena II reign. The contents of the plates are the same as the Ṛiddhapur plates except for the details of donations. The plate was drafted by a minister named Candra. (Shastri, pp. 91-93)
Event Place Uncertain